The How-To Guide
Looking for a fun activity to do at home with members of your pod? Why not plan a DIY Workshop from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Our signature sign painting workshops are a ton of fun to celebrate your next occasion with family and friends.
Invite Your Guests:
1. Create a facebook event or send out an evite with all the details of your party. If you’re doing a virtual party, provide your guests with a link to the group video call and instructions on how to log on. If you’re doing an in-person workshop at home, let them know your address and what time to arrive.
2. Remind your guests that they must each purchase their DIY Kit online well before the workshop. As an alternative, you can elect one person to order and pick up all the kits.
3. Instruct your guests to wear clothes that they are happy to get paint on or to wear an apron to protect their clothing.
Set Up Your Workspace:
1. Set up your workspace. DIY projects can be messy! Cover your table and work station with a disposable table cloth or kraft paper.
2. Read the provided instructions and familiarize yourself with your supplies.
3. Make sure that all of your participants have the supplies they need. Begin your DIY project!
4. Instructions take you through a step-by-step process so that everyone feels successful and proud to showcase their handmade décor in their home. From the non-crafter to the experienced DIYer, we offer projects that everyone will enjoy.
The Extra Details:
1. If you’re doing your workshop in-person, set the mood with some background music.
2. For in-person DIY workshops, set out snacks and beverages. We recommend a charcuterie or grazing board station that guests can enjoy after the project is complete.
3.Encourage your guests to take photos and share their creations on social media.
And most of all... have fun!
Our DIY Kits are designed to be simple, easy and fun! Your guests will love the easy to follow directions and stylish designs. Happy Creating!